I’m proud to announce the immediate availability of the 1.1 stable version of the Acicrud (Automatic CodeIgniter Create Read Update Delete) library for CodeIgniter. The release 1.1 which the Git commit number is 0c28279ee917f5c37007072c090f2bbfb8795e62 brings new functionalities like multi database support and a lot of code enhancement.This release is globally easier to use and the model creation code have been optimized.
The Acicrud library can fully manage a table for which at least the first normal form is applicable.
Feel free to send your feedback on the Acicrud downloading page :
The changelog of the 0c28279ee917f5c37007072c090f2bbfb8795e62 (v 1.1) is available below :
- Fixed a bug in the get($what, $id) method that died instead of throwing the Exception.
- Fixed : the last inserted ID is now correctly updated when several create() are called.
- Multi database support added.
- An associative array can now be given to the read() method to read an entry with a custon WHERE clause.
- The model creation code have been optimized (see the new exemple tutorial).
- An associative array can now be given to the countAll() method to count entries with a custon WHERE clause.
- The deprecated method getFrenchDate() have been definitively removed.
- The getBy($by, $value) method have been added (see the API documentation).
- Tutorial #2 updated (reading a row with a custom WHERE clause)
- Tutorial #4 updated (deleting rows with a custom WHERE clause)