This release is the result of one year of a daily CodeIgniter coding experience that means the library is designed to be productive and to match the most of the CodeIgniter recurrent model problematics.
The Acicrud library can fully manage a table for which at least the first normal form is applicable.
Feel free to send your feedback on the Acicrud downloading page :
The changelog of the 86ef21a05a4c9697ae01fb9b17736ef24704cbf8 is available below :
- readLast() method added : try to read the latest entry in the table.
- getMaxId() method added : return the largest currently used ID in the table or 0 if the table is empty.
- create() now return the inserted row’s id.
- CI instance added ($this->CI). Can be useful to load Models inside an Acicrud Model.
- _where() method added. getAll() now accept a third parameter to manage where clauses.
- delete() now accept an array instead of an int to manage where clauses.
- __toString() magical method added.